We are called to impart the love of Jesus Christ and inspire life transformation by providing housing, counsel, and training in a Christian family environment for young women in unplanned pregnancies, and to multiply by providing a model for other ministries.
Our Guiding Principles
- The Christian Life Home operates with Christ as the head, under the power of the Holy Spirit, and on the foundation of the Word of God.
- We believe every human being is precious and sacred to God and deserves to be loved and protected.
- We support, model and teach Biblical family truths.
- Through the Holy Spirit, we model and teach the fruit of the Spirit.
- We desire each person served to come to saving faith in Jesus Christ and be discipled.
- We are accountable to God for all He has entrusted to us, and we desire to be good stewards of His gifts.
- We maintain a posture of thankfulness to God, knowing that all we do or have is made possible by Him.
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible, made up of the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments, to be fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and, therefore, infallible in its entirety. We also believe it to be our sole authority for faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1: 20-21).
- We believe that there is only one God, the sovereign Creator and Sustainer of all things, who is eternally coexistent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. All three persons of the Godhead equally possess all the attributes of deity. (Genesis 1:1; Deuteronomy 6:4, 13-15; Matthew 28:19; John 1:1-3, 18; 1 Corinthians 8:4-6; Ephesians 4:5-6)
- We believe in both the deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ. Concerning His life and work, we affirm His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father and personal return in power and glory. (Isaiah 7:14; 53:3-12; Matthew 1:18-25; 27:32-28:10; Mark 16:19; Luke 1:26-37; John 1:1-5, 14-18; 2:23; 3:2, 16; 14:1-3; Acts 1:9-11; 2:22-24; Romans 3:21-26; I Corinthians 15:3-4; I Timothy 2:5-6; Hebrews 1:3; 1 Peter 2:24-25; Revelation 22:12-21)
- We believe that, due to the Fall, man is born dead in sin and is utterly incapable of reconciling himself to God. For the salvation of lost and sinful man to take place, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. This salvation is accomplished by grace alone, through faith alone, through Christ alone. (Genesis 3:1-19; Isaiah 64:6; John 3:1-8; 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:10-12; 5:6-9; Ephesians 2:8-9)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life and is sealed for the day of redemption. (John 14:16-17, 26; Acts 1:8; Romans 8:26-27; Ephesians 1:13-14; 4:30; 1 John 2:20, 27)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto eternal life with God, and they that are lost unto eternal judgment and separation from God. (1 Corinthians 15:12-58; Philippians 3:10-11; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10; Hebrews 9:27; Revelation 20:11-15)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (John 17:11, 20-23; Romans 12:3-5; Ephesians 4:1-6, 11-13)
- We believe in the sanctity of human life as set forth in the Scriptures. (Genesis 1:27; Psalm 139:13-16; Psalm 22:9-10)
- So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. (Genesis 1:27)
- For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. (Psalm 139:13-16)
- Yet you brought me out of the womb; you made me trust in you even at my mother’s breast. From birth I was cast upon you; from my mother’s womb you have been my God. (Psalm 22:9-10)